The smarTrike® Explorer features smarTrike®’s top technology:
- Patented 360° full swivel wheel enabling easy and smooth maneuvering, just like a stroller.
- Premium reclining seat
- Red navigator button – for easy transition from stroller mode to trike mode.
The smarTrike® Explorer grows with your child from 10 months to 3 years old also features:
- Telescopic parent handle
- Shock absorber
- Extendable sun protective canopy
- Large storage bag & basket
- Seat belt with shoulder pads
- Safety bar
- Parent bag
- Bottle holder & Play phone
- Pull-out clutch for freewheeling
- Non slip pedals
- Foldable footrest
- Parent brake
- Rubber wheels
- Red navigator button – for easy transition from parent to child control
The trike grows with your child in 5 stages:
Stage 1– Reclining seat:
Padded seat reclines to an impressive 110°, enabling the baby to have a nap on the go!
Stage 2 – Parent-controlled trike (10+ months):
At 10 months, the baby is comfortable seated in the high back padded seat. Pedals of the trike are folded in to protect child’s feet. Baby’s feet are on footrests.
Stage 3 – Guided trike (18+ months):
Baby sits upright independently. The safety bar, canopy and high back support is removed. Parents continue to control the trike and the baby enjoys the ride while developing confidence, balance and motor skills.
Stage 4- Training trike (24+ months):
Footrests are folded in and the pedals are folded out, magic button is pulled up – transforming to child control.
The clutch is pushed in, so child has control of the pedaling. Parents support child in first stages of pedaling by pushing the parent handle.
Stage 5- Classic trike (30-36 months):
Parents remove the handle, the clutch is still pushed in and magic red button is still pulled up.
Child rides independently.